Friday 30 December 2011

Ideas For My Magazine

 The genre of my magazine is HIPHOP|R'N'B. The format in which i am guiding my magazine is Vibe magazine. I chose this magazine because even though it may not be the biggest selling magazine of our time, (I am clearly aware of the financial issue with Vibe) I still believe that their magazine structure is very appealing; the controversy they write about (to me) highlights the independence of the magazine - they're not afraid to speak their mind. 

 I made a questionnaire (but no ordinary questionnaire) to make it fun and active i created a questionnaire using a Microsoft Word in which i typed up a list of possible names of different papers for my magazine. I then went round to different individuals and told them to hold up the name they believed sounded suitable for my music magazine. From my research I found that BUZZIN (76%) was the most preferred name (FUSE - 20%|MUZIK - 5%).

No comments:

Post a Comment