Friday 20 January 2012

Peer Assement

In class we were made to peer mark the work of our peers, which helped me in a variety of ways. I was able to in some way see my magazine through the eyes of my target audience, I was also able to nip a few ideas from the magazines I saw. 

My feedback was quite varied both good and bad which made me learn a couple of things, like make the impression that I want to create with my front image much clearer. For some said 'the inner image did not match the front image' and 'the frame could have been edited a bit better along with adding more to the front cover'. However I also got good views from my peers like 'I really like the picture of the blackberry bar code, it is a good idea' plus 'good combination of colours and font and good title' Another person said 'I really like the front cover and it resembles genres very well'.

No comments:

Post a Comment