Friday 23 March 2012

Evaluation Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?



My main target audience will range from 16 - 26 year olds (70% men and 30% women), consisting of people who love Hip Hop, R'n'B and Rap music. However in my magazine I have feature a music chart which list all the top songs in each genre of music. The chart ranges from Gospel to Rhythmic, which is quite a large range of music, nonetheless. The music chart helps to extend the main target audience to individuals who may want to see what is the top hit song of their genre of music. At the same time there is a possibility that my target audience may see the top hit songs in other genre of music and want to list to it, therefore enhancing their sense of music. 

The mode of address for my target audience starting from teenagers would probably consist of branded trainers such as Addias Hightops, AirForce Ones, Vans or Air Maxs etc, along with branded tracksuits such as Adidas (from my research is one of the most worn tracksuits). Going into the 20s stage I believe my target audience mode of address would have altered slightly with age but will still consist of branded tracksuits and brand trainers but more clothings such as baggy trousers, hoodies, snapbacks along with silver and gold chains. Overall I believe my target audience would want to look similar to the artists | bands that they are intrigued by. 

My model would attract young business men who love R'n'B, Hip Hop and Rap music because the whole concept of the issue is revealing the business man behind a successful rapper. Nonetheless even though the concept is regarding music, young business men could learn important strategies from my featured artists | bands such as the hunger in wanting to be successful, always being one step ahead of your enemy etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment